WTMS network application.
An integrated view of the entire system.
The WTMS network application links up the various train monitoring systems to form a single integrated monitoring system.
- Complements the measurements with data from the peripheral systems
(e.g. with train numbers, route, composition of the trains).
- Graphical representations of the measurement criteria in the event of an alert allow for immediate decisions.
- Combines data from consecutive measuring systems for trend analysis.
- Enables automatic tracking of abnormal trains and trend prediction.
- Supports case processing for reassessing analysed cases and exchanging data with the responsible RU.
- Allows immediate assessment of the measurement data and therefore normally enables an intervention decision to be made within 30 seconds.
- Allows for vehicle- or train-specific alert limit values and alerts.
- Operated via the SBB data network.
- Allows data exchange with ZKE systems of neighbouring railways.
- Rail IT application developed in accordance with EN 50128.
- Data from the measuring systems is combined with data from SBB’s peripheral systems and assigned to trains.
- Highly available and disaster-proof thanks to a redundant structure with two data centres and two parallel reporting channels for alerts.